We support many local, national and worldwide missions, with our prayers, volunteer service, and finances. When a need arises, whether it’s supporting the underprivileged portion of our own community, or providing financial assistance after an international disaster, we aim to serve and bless others whenever we’re able.
Here are just a few of the missions that we support:
- Betty Kwan Chinn Outreach & Center
- Food For People
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, HSU/ USC
- Chidamoyo Christian Hospital -Zimbabwe, Kathy McCarty has established two hospitals in Africa to which we send financial support for medical supplies.
- Samaritan’s Purse
- One Great Hour of Sharing
- Keisen High School, Tokyo, Japan
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
We also participate in the Peacemaking Offering. Donations are collected on the first Sunday of October, World Communion Sunday, with 75% sent to to PCUSA and 25% remaining local to aid the community. The Peacemaking Offering was created in 1980 to support the efforts of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to live out a deeper commitment to peacemaking as part of our faithfulness to God.
-Please feel free to seek more information on any of these ministries and to inquire as to how you can help.